A charitable twist on the standard tumblr giveaway, inspired by cassanovak’s awesome Random Acts raffle at her NYC Supernatural meetup earlier this summer.
Basically the idea is that if you give a little to a great cause, you have the chance to win a lot! There’s at least $200 in merch up for grabs here, thanks to a whole lot of tumblr people donating items to the haul.
Here’s what the raffle winner will win:
- One fandom t-shirt from Unicorn Empire’s etsy shop (size and design determined by the winner)
- $30 RedBubble gift card
- One Random Acts t-shirt (size and design determined by the winner)
- One (or more) Supernatural DVD
- One autographed 8x10 picture of Misha Collins - me
- One piece of art from the ACFFC - me (or, rather, the ACFFC)
- Two fanart commissions (one from lionstiel and the other from comefixmybrokenwings)
- One Samulet
- One Supernatural-themed necklace
- One copy of Stongehenge Apocalypse
- One 2012 GISHWHES coffee table book
- One Castiel cross-stitch
- Supernatural books
- Sock monkey hat
- Castiel FBI badge
- Castiel Action Figure
- Team Free Will Embroideries
- Red Bubble Stickers
- Polymer clay bird (inspired by this H2H post)
How it works:
- Donate however much you want here. Since the minimum donation on the website is $5, a raffle “ticket” will be $5. You can enter as many times as you want; for every $5 you donate, it will raise your chances of winning. ex: a $15 donation is three entries
- Reblog this post and spread the word! If you’re chosen as winner, you’ll have to provide proof of having reblogged it. Please note: A reblog alone will not count as a raffle entry!
- One random reblogger will be chosen to receive a small piece of art from the ACFFC, whether you donate or not :)
This link will tell you:
- Exactly where the money is going
- Acknowledgements - who to thank for the huge item list we have going on
- FAQ - or, rather, I assume these will be asked frequently so I’m answering them now!
The raffle will end in one month - September 20th. Please message me if there’s anything you’d like to add! Track the tag #r4ra for updates!